“I do not need you. I hope you can see strength in that statement. I need Christ and him alone. He is my sustenance and my portion and my provider and my father and my friend. But I choose you. because God loved me I have a choice. and because He gave me His wisdom i have chosen absolutely flawlessly.”
I do not know you at all, but as a sister in Christ, I love you and I am going to be praying for you. Do not find your worth in others, but in God because he wonderfully created you. You are a masterpiece.
Aw, Thank you! You are beautiful too! :)
I need some light shining for Christ up in my dash. I want to follow you guys.
I wrote him a love letter. I finally feel that I truly love him. My only problem now is giving the letter to him. I know my feelings are true, but how will I know it won’t scare him? Should that even be a worry if my feelings are true. My heart is focused in my prayers on this subject and in my counseling from God and my bible study leader. Maybe I can give it to him soon. If not, I am just going to let this love grow until then. :)
If EVERY person on Tumblr who saw this (yes, you) reblogged and posted it on facebook, it will become a huge, national news story.
1. Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)